W.net 2013 Career & Leadership Summit
The Westin Buckhead Atlanta
The Century of Women: Innovative, Resourceful, Creative, and Game Changers
The W.net 2013 Career & Leadership Summit is the premiere business conference dedicated solely to women professionals in the electronic payments industry. The conference brings together female professionals, educating them on the industry trends with insights and presentations from some of the industry's most influential executives.
It was hard for us to narrow it down to just five reasons, but here's why attending the 2013 Career & Leadership Summit is one of the best deals out there!
1. This event is just one and a half days -- so you don't need to commit half your week to a conference. It's a short investment of time that will pay dividends year-round.
2. Added networking time – make invaluable professional contacts in the electronic transactions industry.
3. Discover leadership techniques to propel your career forward.
4. Thought provoking keynote sessions on topics relevant to both your work and life.
5. Celebrate with your colleagues at the awards' ceremony.
Registration Fee Information
(Before August 5, 2013)
Join now and receive the greatly reduced member rate!
(After August 5, 2013)
|Join now and receive the greatly reduced member rate!|
|Networking Reception Only||September 9, 2013||$90 (This allows entry into networking reception only)|
Read the conference schedule and register today!