Wnet Local Chapters and LinkUps
Connect with women and men in your area to share the secrets to success, brainstorm about maximizing your potential and simply make friends in the industry.
Our chapter networks are volunteer groups of members in cities across the US and Canada. These volunteer leaders work together to produce local events that enable women and men in payments to network locally and hear from industry leaders in a casual atmosphere.
Wnet chapter leaders are members who agree to lead each local organization. The Board and Wnet members thank them for their willingness to step forward and demonstrate their commitment to other Wnet members and our mission.
Chapters are active in the following cities:
- Atlanta, Georgia - Megan Karbula at Paya and Zakiya Bailey at ControlScan
- Austin, Texas - Beth Deck, Netspend
- Bay Area, California - Audrey Blackmon, Verrency and Robin Leidenthal, Visa
- Chicago, Illinois - Clare Crotty, Discover
- Dallas, Texas - Amy Aton, Anovia Payments
- Louisville, Kentucky - Pam McKinley, Bank of America Merchant Service
- Montreal, Canada - Melissa Pauleut at PaySafe
- New York, New York - Michele Fischthal, Discover
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Catherine Maloney, TD Bank
- Phoenix, Arizona - Melissa Medieros, TSYS Acquiring Solutions
- Southern California - Alexis King
To foster the great networking opportunities, chapter events are open to members and non-members, men as well as women. Most chapter events are free of charge.
If you're interested in participating in a chapter or starting a chapter in your area, contact us via email us at email@example.com